For what it’s worth, here’s a look into what it’s like to be me.
1. Coffee: blond roast, moderately strong, black, and plentiful. Dark chocolate along with it is a very good thing.
2. Spring is the best season: it’s getting warm, and the windows stay open at night. Everything is waking up from winter and turning green.
3. I like cats. I like talking to the cats when no one else is around. The cats like it if I fill up the food bowl as I talk.
4. M/M romance is the fave. I have Josh Lanyon to thank for that. If you’ve never read any of his stuff, go try it. He was the first author I read in the genre, and he’s a master.
5. I like cheap reading glasses, and like to have them everywhere. At a buck a pair, it works for me.
6. A beach vacation is on the agenda for next year, and I hope it stays there.
7. Camping—no. No, no, no. Nice hotel—yes. Room service—yes.
8. Writing is a daily habit, even if it’s just a few notes jotted down on a scrap of paper. Sometimes work gets too intense to get any big blocks of writing time, but I still think about the characters and what they’re up to.
9. I hate talking on the phone (unless it’s unavoidable). You can’t beat face-to-face conversation. All the little nuances of body language, tone of voice…so valuable.
10. Silence is golden, especially when writing. Music tends to distract me. I’m working on figuring out a play list that inspires the WIP to see if I can change that.
Tell me something about yourself!