1. Light roast coffee. One cup in the morning.
2. Last song added to ipod: Eli Lieb—cover of “Wrecking Ball.”
3. There are more than six hundred books on my Kindle.
4. Pop is a rarity for me. Usually in July when it’s hot and I’m driving.
5. I keep paper and pen by the bed for those borderline conscious epiphanies.
6. Jeans, not khakis.
7. I love Clementine oranges.
8. Two cats—one is a Maine Coon and weighs twenty pounds!
9. Boxer briefs, not boxers or briefs—for the characters, that is.
10. I read my first M/M book in 2008—Josh Lanyon.
11. I prefer room service to a tent in the woods.
12. I grew up skiing, but haven’t been in years.
Tell me something unique about yourself!