1) I have an old college T-shirt from my undergrad days—and it still fits. Very vintage.
2) I read my first romance novel on a road trip over spring break. It was a historical M/F and not very steamy, but my trip mates considered it scandalous.
3) Despite having opportunities, I never went to a frat party while in college.
4) I took fine arts electives, despite majoring in hard sciences (for future career).
5) The Rocky Horror Picture Show midnight showings were a big thing, and I saw it for the first time with a bunch of friends. Got soaked from all the squirt guns in the rain scene. If you’ve ever been, you know what I mean. If you haven’t, take newspapers with you when you attend!
Tell me something interesting about yourself!
Check out the Campus Cravings bundle, on sale for $2.99!
Amazon ARE Barnes and Noble Kobo Smashwords